Through psychotherapy we are committed to working with clients to resolve crises, reduce symptoms of common mental health problems, foster new coping and relationship skills, and nurture personal growth using psychological principles within the context of the Orthodox faith. In addition, we are committed to assisting clergy in support of their parishioners.
The members of OCCI also offer seminars, lectures and retreats on a variety of topics that integrate psychology and the faith. They have been featured speakers on the Orthodox Christian Network, Ancient Faith Radio and The Center for Family Care Webinars.
Individual, Marital & Family Counseling
Clergy & Family Wellness
- In person retreats/workshops
- Clergy retreats/workshops
- Clergy couples retreats/workshops
- Cultural Struggles for Today’s Orthodox Christian Family
- Journey of Marriage: Premarital Counseling Curriculum of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese
- Attending to Your Marriage and Looking out for Pitfalls
- Parenting the New Teen and Young Adult
- Screen Time: The Impact of Technology on children & adolescents
- Living Your Best Life: An Orthodox View of Mental Health
- Handling Stress and Anxiety in Balance with Our Faith
- Therapeutic Tools for Daily Living: An Orthodox Perspective
- Screen Time: The Impact of Technology on Health & Wellness